Sad day for OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boren is a left-leaning, gay, liberal Democrat. That should answer all questions. BTW, OU has the highest number of gay and lesbian instructors and administrators of any universirty in the country. Thay should answer any other questions.

Just curious how you got this stat? Was this personal experience? Not that it really matters. However, you might wanna be careful, someone might see wood underneath that white sheet.

..... and all the Poke fans around here keep telling me they have the monopoly on class.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious how you got this stat? Was this personal experience? Not that it really matters. However, you might wanna be careful, someone might see wood underneath that white sheet.

Because, just like homosexuals MUST hate guns, those who abhor homosexuality MUST be klansmen.
At least y'all are using the same logic.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're all sinners, and Jesus loves all of us. He loves the gays, he loves the non-gays, he loves the Satanists, he loves the Christians, Muslim, etc. etc. all the same.

We're all sinners, and we're all separated from him by our sin. One kind of sin is not better or worse than any other kind of sin.

Just wanted to get that out of the way.

As for gays, I'm sure that just like everyone else, there are some that LOVE guns, some that HATE guns, and some that are rather neutral on the issue.

Gays are not any different than the rest of us.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because, just like homosexuals MUST hate guns, those who abhor homosexuality MUST be klansmen.
At least y'all are using the same logic.

I guess the several points of irony in that whole statement..... start to finish.....were lost on yourself?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're all sinners, and Jesus loves all of us. He loves the gays, he loves the non-gays, he loves the Satanists, he loves the Christians, Muslim, etc. etc. all the same.

We're all sinners, and we're all separated from him by our sin. One kind of sin is not better or worse than any other kind of sin.

Just wanted to get that out of the way.

As for gays, I'm sure that just like everyone else, there are some that LOVE guns, some that HATE guns, and some that are rather neutral on the issue.

Gays are not any different than the rest of us.

I worked in the service industry off and on for over 20 years, and it's littered with all walks of life, especially gay people. Never had one throw a hissy fit to me about my gun views/ownership and in fact I've found many find guns necessary due to views expressed here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom