Active Shooter on OU campus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only stipulations are, as I understand it, if you don’t shoot yourself or anyone else, you pass.
That’s the way it was when I took the class back in the day—as long as you don’t shoot yourself, don’t shoot the other students, and don’t shoot the instructor, you pass the shooting part. It’s a general safety test, not an accuracy test.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the OU president has sent out a press release that the “swatting” calls on the Friday night deal were made from out of state according to FBI investigation of the incident

Edit: it was “out of country” not out of state.

I wondered about that. This past week several .gov sites and networks were taken down, or attempted to be by denial of service attacks. I also heard through LE friends that other colleges had active shooter calls as well but none were deemed credible.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda funny how I was standing around watching the show with a couple of my buddies and News 9 asked if any of us lived nearby. Well when I said "Yeah I live a couple blocks away" they instantly turned on the camera and shoved a microphone in my face for an interview. As soon as I said "Yeah we've been out here for a couple of hours (We were on the patio at the bar right across from where it supposedly happened) and I didn't hear any shots, I'm not so sure there's anything to be worried about." they took off like they were late for an appointment. Gotta get the reactions of the scared people to get more views, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom