Active Shooter on OU campus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it completely obvious to everyone, that these SPOILED BRATS, feed off the news media, and DO THESE HORRENDOUS ACTS, to get attention? Everytime one of these MASS MURDERS happens, there is always a rash of them to follow, right? I for one think, this has a lot to do with the SPOILED BRAT mentality we (parents, teachers, society,TV etc.) have been PROGRAMED to adopt! We have all witnessed how potentially good normal kids, have been totally ruined by SPOILING THEM, and how they all inverably become even more WORTHLESS ADULTS, RIGHT? They ALL DEMAND ATTENTION, WATCH HOMOSEXUALS, TRANSGENDER, SEX ADDICTS, CHILD MOLESTERS, BESTIALITY, DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS, AND ALL OTHER PERVERTS, AS THEY ALL FLAUNT THEMSELVES TO GET PUBLIC ATTENTION, RIGHT? I submit this is rooted in the very same thing, be SPOILED BRATS, AND DEMANDING ATTENTION, AND BEING WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET IT. The GREATEST GENERATION, was also THE LEAST SPOILED GENERATION, DUE TO THE GREAT DEPRESSION, RIGHT?
Ya know, I read every one of your posts with great interest, right up until the first CAPITAL LETTERS.

Then I ignore the rest.

For a while you were the only inhabitant of my ignore list. I think you will be again.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With proper parental guidance for minors, I have no objections to youngsters being armed.

Woody
I agree with you, but lack of proper parental guidance is why I’m against constitutional carry.

I would have absolutely no problem with Okie4570’s young daughter carrying a gun, because I know she’s been trained from a very young age.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it was all one big three ring media circus that would put both Barnum and Bailey to shame. Any time there might be an opportunity to bring any negative attention to firearms, the media is all over it magnifying it 100x.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see any negative attention to firearms. It was truly a newsworthy event. There are thousands of students within a five block of that location, and thousands more parents and family with students there. Most of the coverage was showing an excellent response to a reported significant incident.

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you, but lack of proper parental guidance is why I’m against constitutional carry.

I would have absolutely no problem with Okie4570’s young daughter carrying a gun, because I know she’s been trained from a very young age.
It’s rare for someone to admit they are against the constitution on here. I disagree but definitely appreciate the honesty.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any negative attention to firearms. It was truly a newsworthy event. There are thousands of students within a five block of that location, and thousands more parents and family with students there. Most of the coverage was showing an excellent response to a reported significant incident.
They didn’t bring any negative attention to firearms but the opportunity was certainly there if anyone had gotten shot. Luckily they had every cop from every agency in the tri-state area there ready to neutralize the would-be threat.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, I read every one of your posts with great interest, right up until the first CAPITAL LETTERS.

Then I ignore the rest.

For a while you were the only inhabitant of my ignore list. I think you will be again.

You wouldn't believe how much more enjoyable this forum is with about a 15-20 poster long ignore list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom