Active Shooter on OU campus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's not forget these spoiled brats don't know what a popper vs a gunshot sounds like. However they think guns are the problem, guns are evil, assault guns, and they want to ban them. Yet they know nothing about guns except what was programed into them to believe and parrot.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you, but lack of proper parental guidance is why I’m against constitutional carry.

I would have absolutely no problem with Okie4570’s young daughter carrying a gun, because I know she’s been trained from a very young age.
Many of them are carrying guns illegally anyway, might as well make it legal for the law abiding ones as well. I love it when people think the concealed carry course is actually “training”.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of them are carrying guns illegally anyway, might as well make it legal for the law abiding ones as well. I love it when people think the concealed carry course is actually “training”.
One of the guys teaching my CCW class said a very common question is what score does it take to pass the shooting portion of the class? He said his answer is there is no minimum score. You don't have to prove you can shoot accurately, you just have to prove you can miss safely. :pms2:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the guys teaching my CCW class said a very common question is what score does it take to pass the shooting portion of the class? He said his answer is there is no minimum score. You don't have to prove you can shoot accurately, you just have to prove you can miss safely. :pms2:

The only stipulations are, as I understand it, if you don’t shoot yourself or anyone else, you pass.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see any negative attention to firearms. It was truly a newsworthy event. There are thousands of students within a five block of that location, and thousands more parents and family with students there. Most of the coverage was showing an excellent response to a reported significant incident.
So one station reporting 'shots fired', while another reports that 'someone has been shot', and a third describes the police deploying heavy tactical weapons. If this BS doesn't point to media sensationalism with a lean towards vilifying guns or the use of guns, I don't know what does. If you want to look at it closely, media BS, sensationalism, and exposure has caused more problems in our country than anything else.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s rare for someone to admit they are against the constitution on here. I disagree but definitely appreciate the honesty.
I see to many carrying these days that do not practice and have had no training. Even in the ranks of LE. It is scary what might happen to them and others that are innocent.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So one station reporting 'shots fired', while another reports that 'someone has been shot', and a third describes the police deploying heavy tactical weapons. If this BS doesn't point to media sensationalism with a lean towards vilifying guns or the use of guns, I don't know what does. If you want to look at it closely, media BS, sensationalism, and exposure has caused more problems in our country than anything else.
Exactly they stoke the fire

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you, but lack of proper parental guidance is why I’m against constitutional carry.

I feel like the second amendment is one of those things that you are 100% for ("shall not be infringed") or you're against it. I mean, when you're willing to give up this part or that part or be infringed in any way where does it stop? I'm 100% for it and willing to accept any bad side effects that come with it. I'm way more concerned about the government than I am about a kid without proper parental guidance.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Now they'll probably say they meant shot "with a confetti cannon."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom