Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the funny thing is, she would still be a better prez then Obama and no worse then RP.

(Puts on asbestos boxers) :pms2::pms2::pms2:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no but she still sucks either way. And rightfully should be snubbed.

She's a quitter governor of the least populated state and cost McCain a presidency. Why anyone would want to hear what she has to say is beyond me.

I'm calling BS on this. McCain lost that on his own lack of merit. The man had a more liberal voting record than Hillary. He never should have been the Republican candidate for pres.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That woman is dumb as a rock. She needs to forget about politics as a career and maybe become a short bus seat tester.

I'd bet that woman is sOOOOOO dumb her net worth is probably 100 times more then yours. She's so stupid she could quit everything and live on Easy St. without lifting a finger ever again. And lookie here at you, you made post #7 on the Palin Jealousy thread, wow! That's quite an accomplishment.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm calling BS on this. McCain lost that on his own lack of merit. The man had a more liberal voting record than Hillary. He never should have been the Republican candidate for pres.

But McCain lost to someone more liberal than him. It's not like there was a Perot out there, stealing his votes from the conservatives and letting Obama win with a minority (a la Clinton). A moderate Republican likely drew more votes from independent and swing voters than a hardline Conservative would have. And in reality, nearly all of those votes went to Obama. You truly think the American public would have swayed more to the "R' side with more hardline candidate? Do you remember the calls against 4 more years of Bush at that time?

Saying McCain lost the election himself is one thing (though I would argue Palin hurt him). But saying McCain lost it because he was a moderate Republican running against Obama is just laughable. There were just as many people voting ABO in 2008 as there will be in 2012.

Latest posts

Top Bottom