Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
...... I spent 14 years of my life in it. I have forgotten more about this sport than you will probably ever know about it, by a long country mile.

...... Because they are in the sport and know what she is going through. Same as me. Not the same as you. You are an armchair judge who knows nothing about the sport, how the sport is done, nor what it takes to be a gymnast. You, as I have said multiple times, speak from a pit of ignorance and yet claim I'm the bullshitter. Yep, sounds legit to me.

This is fantastic stuff! It all reminds me of a guy who played Q.B. for Polk High School back in the day. He managed to score 4 touchdowns in one game! If I remember correctly his name was Bundy. Helluva guy. He was the absolute life of the party, as I'm sure you must be.

Must be great reliving all those fabulous memories. You might think about sending Biles some 8" X 10" glossies, and ask her to autograph them. Who knows, they might even be worth something some day. If not, they'll look really great tacked up on the wall of your garage. Damn you're a lucky bastard!

Man, If I were you I'd jump all over this before they sell out! It's only a replica, but hey, who going to know the difference after a few beers?

https://www.amazon.com/Framed-Gymnastics-Autograph-Replica-Print/dp/B07D6D6WN6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom