SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
probably be sitting in class, looking out the window at paratroopers, then i will load up in my 4X4 and head for the hills, start a band of brothers and call ourselves the honey badgers!!

I need to know where this 4x4 will be parked and when its coming through okc.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
probably be sitting in class, looking out the window at paratroopers, then i will load up in my 4X4 and head for the hills, start a band of brothers and call ourselves the honey badgers!!

Don't forget to stop at the gun shop and stock up on your way out of town.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont think things are any worse than it was in the early mid 80's under Reagan. Except the intrest rate isnt as high as it was. Most of this recession hype financial mess is just another cycle. I'll just ride the wave as long as i can.

Sheepdog380

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just hold up in a Police Dept or Sheriff's Office. Generators, secure building with secure doors, ammo, stocked up on food, and others there who can shoot. Kick all the inmates out of the county jail and you could have a little city. If your OSA I'll keep ya a house "cell" reserved. Just if you could grab a tractor trailer hauling fuel for the generator. Great place to ride it out.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah I was thinking abotu a generator today, just for the winter good thing to have. I' was thinking about a large diesel mil surplus one though. Seeing as diesel doesn't break down like gas. I'm not quiet sure what will happen i just have a odd feeling to start stocking up on stuff....

Latest posts

Top Bottom