So What Would You REALLY do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not worried one bit. I will die a free gun nut either way, but in a scenario such as that I would hope our police and military would not kill their own families and uphold the constitution. They would still be on our side.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude, you do realize that the Republicans will strip your rights just as surely as the Democrats, just in a different order, right? Surely you realize that? :(

BTW, it's conservAtive.

yep I realize it and generally agree. And thanks for pointing out my mis-spelling blunder, at least I was consistant.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I served in the military, our enemy was communism. At that time, their leaders were telling us that we (America) would be taken over from within. Because my memory is still good enough, the government (left and right) still has the ability to do whatever they want by force. All they have to do is pass a law and send in the fellows with badges and guns. Resist, and they can use deadly force. To me, communism is still alive and well in America, and it is still my enemy.

Just look around at the cities and states that still want to restrict our rights to have weapons and you will realize that we aren't really all that far from the possible confrontations. As for Oklahoma, even though it is the "reddest of the red states" (map-wise, not political philosophy), all the talk about giving us gun rights and open carry could be changed. What if all those folks in the northern "blue" states that are looking for jobs came to Oklahoma and then started trying to get our politicians to "give" them what they had before in those "blue" states. (Never mind that it was those "blue state" rights that made them so crappy that the populace had to leave.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom