Somebody Please Explain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
acdn2.maxim.com_blender_files_2008_03_26_the13worsthairtrendsinmusic_fs_haircutsSuck_fauxHawk_l1.jpg

I think this is exactly the cut he is talking about

Looks like he got his head stuck in someones crack??

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now nothing wrong with japanese letters tattooed on ya....when you actually got it in Japan :finger: :selfangel

The thing that drives me nuts more than anything is people wearing baseball hats with the straight bill and cocked off to the side. That just pisses me off. I wanna grab em off their head and bend the bill for them every time.

didn't notice it mention but other exception is if translated yourself and you are Japanese right? Otherwise I've got 6 pts off top....

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care how they wear their hats as long as it fits, but I want to peel off the holographic MLB Licensed sticker off all the straight bills.

One sneeze and this stupid hat in on the ground:
[Broken External Image]

Why even wear it at that point? What's keeping it on his head?

I'm probably just too whole milk to understand.

The hats are straight, their heads are crooked:smack:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, me too man. My question is, where do they buy those hats with the bills that point to the side. The only ones I can find have the bill pointing forward.

:laugh6:

Don't know, but I want to send them into orbit every time I see them, usually the same knuckleheads that have the saggy pants. Staple gun fixes that quite nicely:burnout:

Latest posts

Top Bottom