Survived my knee replacement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend Dr. Warren Low at McBride Orthopedic Hospital!!! He is super invested on getting you better!
I haven't had a Doctor that was soooo thorough about every aspect of the procedure and getting me back to, not only work, but pain free and back to (so-called) normal. Check his reviews, not just from the Hospital, Google as well.
https://mcboh.com/physicians/42/warren-g-low-md

He is one of the best, did my shoulder surgery 10 years ago. Surprised he is still doing surgeries b/c of his age.

J-pitch

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend Dr. Warren Low at McBride Orthopedic Hospital!!! He is super invested on getting you better!
I haven't had a Doctor that was soooo thorough about every aspect of the procedure and getting me back to, not only work, but pain free and back to (so-called) normal. Check his reviews, not just from the Hospital, Google as well.
https://mcboh.com/physicians/42/warren-g-low-md
Dr William Stewart at Mercy for wife’s hip and both knees and my left knee and left shoulder

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr Paul Jacob at Community Hosp 9800 N Bway EXt is 5 star. I strongly recommend with anyone having surgery to get theirself into Hyperbaric for Hero's and have Hyperbaric Therapy to accelerate the healing process. I took several dives in advance of surgery and I am way ahead of the healing curb because of it. I have 10 more dives scheduled during the next 2-3 weeks. Several of my friends have done this therapy and everyone has had improvements.
If anyone wants the contact info let me know. I have little pain from my last Friday knee replacement surgery.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr Paul Jacob at Community Hosp 9800 N Bway EXt is 5 star. I strongly recommend with anyone having surgery to get theirself into Hyperbaric for Hero's and have Hyperbaric Therapy to accelerate the healing process. I took several dives in advance of surgery and I am way ahead of the healing curb because of it. I have 10 more dives scheduled during the next 2-3 weeks. Several of my friends have done this therapy and everyone has had improvements.
If anyone wants the contact info let me know. I have little pain from my last Friday knee replacement surgery.
There is also a place at nw23rd and council that does the hyperbaric treatment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom