Thanksgiving food sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231123_121305_Chrome.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our son deep fried our Thanksgiving turkey and it was to die for. He injected it with his homemade cajon seasoning and a dry rub of salt and pepper. Man it was good. AND moist.
We also had mashed potatoes, green bean cassarole, homemade cranberry sauce, gravey and for dessert, we had coconut cake and pumpkin pie.
It was all delicious. And what made it even better, the wife and I did nothing. The kids did all the prep work and cooking. Finally we have made it to this point in our lives where we just show up to eat and watch football and then go home. LOL!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our son deep fried our Thanksgiving turkey and it was to die for. He injected it with his homemade cajon seasoning and a dry rub of salt and pepper. Man it was good. AND moist.
We also had mashed potatoes, green bean cassarole, homemade cranberry sauce, gravey and for dessert, we had coconut cake and pumpkin pie.
It was all delicious. And what made it even better, the wife and I did nothing. The kids did all the prep work and cooking. Finally we have made it to this point in our lives where we just show up to eat and watch football and then go home. LOL!!!!
After 30+ years of my wife and I putting on the Thanksgiving feast, our niece and husband took over chores this year and did a bang up good job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom