Thanksgiving food sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Casual sit-down inside dining restaurants don't care how you look; just look at their wait-staff. They just want you in-and-out as fast as possible. We rarely eat out because I can make better food at home' especially breakfast.
That's how I feel but Grumpy has this "thing" with eating out. He's such an odd cat. 😉😂 Ahhhh but he's mine and I love him. Most of the time. 😉😇

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will probably go to Golden Corral. Not the best but never leave hungry.

Wife has ordered our Thanksgiving meal(s) from Golden Corral. One is a turkey meal with fixin's and the other is a ham meal with fixin's. We pick them up the evening before and heat them up at home on Thanksgiving. The one addition is that the wife's oldest sister is going to be with us and is making the "family tradition" noodles and gravy, which goes very well by itself or on turkey and mashed potatoes.

Ordering was done online.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do semi traditional, usually the turkey and ham end up in my smoker, and we do mashed taters, green beans, and Hawaiian sweet rolls. None of that other stuff is good I agree

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate their for the first time a few weeks ago (the one in Moore). Great food and good prices. I did not leave hungry!

I have to admit I'm surprised. Maybe I will surprise Grumpy with a road trip on one of those days I feel decent. He liked the food there. But then that man didn't marry me for my cooking skills. Because I'm really not that good a cook. 🤷

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will do traditional / non-traditional food.
Smoked turkey, DRESSING (not stuffing), mashed taters, mac / cheese, green bean casserole and HOMEMADE, FRESH cranberry sauce, APPLE and CHERRY pies. I will be grilling lamb chops and bacon / balsamic brussel sprouts.

Sweet tater and pumpkin is COW FEED.

Happy Thanksgiving
Remember, GIVE THANKS, it's not just about food.

I am very thankful to have family around us, 2 new GREAT-grand additions and most thankful Wif is regaining her health and still amongst us.

Enjoy your day, one and all.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So

Fried turkey
Traditional stuffing
Cornbread stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potato casserole
Green beans
Corn pudding
Olives
Traditional deviled eggs
Spicy deviled eggs
And a few little appetizer type finger foods

I think that's what I heard was on the menu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom