The Hunger Games Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucked.

Predictable and boring the whole time. The book is what, an 8th grade reading level? The movie feels just like reading a book for middle school kids. You can guess everything that is going to happen. Very disappointing movie with all the hype it had.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved it. It was well done and followed the book closely. There will be and it will get more exciting, but I thought it was pretty dang good. So do most people who watch it, considering it has been #1 for 2 weeks straight. Hell, it was sold out here on saturday, the matinees were packed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sucked.

Predictable and boring the whole time. The book is what, an 8th grade reading level? The movie feels just like reading a book for middle school kids. You can guess everything that is going to happen. Very disappointing movie with all the hype it had.

I'm pretty sure the book and movie were geared towards middle school aged kids. Not for a 100yo person who doesn't like people on their lawn, ha ha.

aabokla

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with DG. I saw the movie this past weekend and it was just incredibly slow, predictable, and pathetic. It has a lot of hype, but fails to deliver IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom