The Junkyard Dawg restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Service was much better today

I got the "Vote for Pedro" dawg. 7" beef dawg w/taco meat, nacho cheese, pica de gallo, and shredded cheese and two T-Town dawgs

Awesome!

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking about going there also, it's only about 2 miles from my house. I've had the Hot Spitfire and the Mojo Inferno and they were both good, but I gave the edge to the Spitfire if I remember correctly.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Service was much better today

I got the "Vote for Pedro" dawg. 7" beef dawg w/taco meat, nacho cheese, pica de gallo, and shredded cheese and two T-Town dawgs

Awesome!

Was the Pedro any good? I thought about getting that when I was in there, but I don't usually travel outside of my comfort area on food.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I got the Bird Dawg and the Yard Bird. I'm not a big slaw fan, but the Bird Dawg is awesome. The Yard Bird is also awesome, it's interesting that they taste so different even though they start with the same sausage.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there a couple times. It's just a few miles up the road, so its' convenient as hell for me. Usually get 3 T-Town Pups, and without a drink it comes out under $5 for a pretty solid meal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom