The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the last episode really set up a good base for thing to come. I like how Darryl looks like he belongs in that gang of miscreants, but that he has changed on the inside so that he is no longer "one of them".

Was there a cross on the car that abducted Beth?

And was that house simply a trap....like a cage with food in it for bait?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Considering they were in a mortuary, I was thinking that was the procession car as well. Definitely tied to the house somehow. Not sure about it being a bait house. They were in it for quite some time before the walkers showed up. At least a full day, if not more. Seems odd that walkers would bunch up against the front door like they did without some sort of motivation, like knowing there were people in there.

Have to admit it sucked to see Darryl and Beth finally come together only to have her swept away.

Interesting how affection drives so many of the characters.

Daryl and Beth
Glenn and Maggie
Bob and Sasha
even Rick and Michonne have something going (I suspect)

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering they were in a mortuary, I was thinking that was the procession car as well. Definitely tied to the house somehow. Not sure about it being a bait house. They were in it for quite some time before the walkers showed up. At least a full day, if not more. Seems odd that walkers would bunch up against the front door like they did without some sort of motivation, like knowing there were people in there.

Have to admit it sucked to see Darryl and Beth finally come together only to have her swept away.

Interesting how affection drives so many of the characters.

Daryl and Beth
Glenn and Maggie
Bob and Sasha
even Rick and Michonne have something going (I suspect)

Because when all is torn away, human emotion and companionship is the only thing left for comfort.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't been impressed with the last two episodes.........leaving out half or more on each episode SUCKS!
What's Rick, Carl and Mashone been doing for two weeks????? Tyree, Carol and the girls???????

Latest posts

Top Bottom