The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking that the carving on the Church, and the marks where "Someone was trying to get in" Meant that the preacherman locked his people out of the church and ate all the food himself and let the others die (well for a minute anyway..lol) outside.

And i'm sure there'll be more to it.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit worrying about what "made sense" the minute I saw Zombies in the 1st episode.

I just enjoy it for the fiction that it is and don't critique every gun (seriously, a 6 shot revolver?) or every mode of transport (an old, noisy, unreliable Triumph?) or how long it takes to dispatch zombies with knives (almost slo-no sometimes)

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying that revolvers are not 6 shot? Rick uses a six inch stainless steel .357 magnum Colt Python, which is a six shot revolver. Or are you saying he should have used a different weapon with a higher capacity?

What I meant was "Seriously, a 6 shot revolver vs a higher capacity pistol?"

All it takes is "something" into the brain so that seems to be the last thing I'd carry - would you?

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it were just Zombies where you needed 1 shot to the head, and you had many coming at you, I would say any high cap. light weight weapon that would not jamb. If you needed suppression fire to keep the cannibals heads down while others moved in I would say a good dependable light full auto.

I think the idea behind Rick using the revolver is because it was his LE service weapon, so he was sticking to something he has used for years. Not saying he could not and did not shoot any weapon he had access to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom