The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are many guns that I see in only one episode, maybe two. Carl shot a Winchester 94 in the episode where they lose the prison. Haven't seen it since. Same with a number of shotguns. I suppose in that situation you carry what you can find ammo for. Would explain most of guns. As far as what Rick carries, the first episode explains he has sentimental attachment to the revolver, but you can see him shooting lots of other pistols and rifles in the series. it's not the only gun he shoots. In fact, when they go on a run or are planning for a skirmish, he is always outfitted with another firearm. that revolver is his EDC and backup most of the time.

I promised myself I wouldn't argue or defend the position of any character when I started watching this confounded show. Damn you OSA!!!! DDAAAMMM YOU!!!

Last edited:

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking that the carving on the Church, and the marks where "Someone was trying to get in" Meant that the preacherman locked his people out of the church and ate all the food himself and let the others die (well for a minute anyway..lol) outside.

And i'm sure there'll be more to it.

He said that he hasn't been out of the church since it all started, he only came out now because he ran out of food.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think in the comics Father Gabriel locked the doors to the church when everything originally went down and was to afraid to open them for the survivors/members who tried to come there looking for refuge. They all died and that is what he is hiding. The carvings and scratches on the windows are from those locked out just before being eaten.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think in the comics Father Gabriel locked the doors to the church when everything originally went down and was to afraid to open them for the survivors/members who tried to come there looking for refuge. They all died and that is what he is hiding. The carvings and scratches on the windows are from those locked out just before being eaten.

I think that this is a given, BUT the show writers have been re-writing things as they go to keep it different from the book. Lots of same/similar characters, but different outcomes.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me thinks Bob used to run with the cannibals before terminus. Also, me thinks he got bit by a Walker.

I got to watch the episode again last night and got this interesting little ditty from the conversation between Stumpy Bob and Munchin' Gareth.

"you put us in this situation…and it is almost a cosmic justice for it to be you.”

Makes me wonder, was Bob part of the Termites before?
Maybe he was part of the original group that abused the Termites?

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom