The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK.....I have no clue how this season is going to end. This is a hot mess...too many things going on. I hope next week brings some answers.
I'm with you man. It is anyone's guess. All I know is I can't believe what Michonne did?!?!! A few of the group want the place to work so bad they are willing to turn on their leader. I know this, the beater better die, Deanna better die, no one from the group better. But we all know how that will work out. I am sure the group will lose someone or maybe two, and no one will die from the town. Seems that the writers don't know how to make the audience happy anymore. At least it doesnt me. Rick would have blown the beaters head right off in the past but all of the sudden he doesn't. Then gets his rear kicked. It better end good this year or I think I am done.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see Michonne as turning on Rick…she was saving his butt and shutting him down before he dug the hole too deep. They are no where near ready to take over Alexandria and Rick is thinking with his little head.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see Michonne as turning on Rick…she was saving his butt and shutting him down before he dug the hole too deep. They are no where near ready to take over Alexandria and Rick is thinking with his little head.

This. Though it looks like the damage is already done, him being kicked out.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, the group wouldn't let him get kicked out. That would cause them to initiate the takeover. I think he was just handing in his uniform in the scenes.

In the comics I believe Tobin, the guy Abraham replaced on the construction crew, leads a little rebellion and causes some trouble. I'm betting there is going to be a big battle…between Alexandrians, Rick's group, and some "W" marked walkers breaching the wall thrown in for good measure.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dude that play Abraham said that the 90-minute finale is going to piss you off. He said you will cry, and you will be pissed off. And then they set it up for next season in a very, very different way.

Next week will be pretty damn crazy I suspect.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dude that play Abraham said that the 90-minute finale is going to piss you off. He said you will cry, and you will be pissed off. And then they set it up for next season in a very, very different way.

Next week will be pretty damn crazy I suspect.
Where did you hear this? If it is true then I suspect I am done with the series. I understand that people are gonna die and things ain't always going to go the way we want but I think they need to realize that they turn people off by always having things go bad. I am sure someone will die and it will have a terrible ending.

Latest posts

Top Bottom