The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you hear this? If it is true then I suspect I am done with the series. I understand that people are gonna die and things ain't always going to go the way we want but I think they need to realize that they turn people off by always having things go bad. I am sure someone will die and it will have a terrible ending.

It was an interview. It looks like it was all an excellent setup for the finale!

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn, that was dirty. Putting them in the back seat, honking the horn to draw walkers and leaving. I love it.

The actor who plays Morgan said that was actually an act of mercy - he was making sure there werent any walkers around, not trying to draw them in.

How about the irony though. Morgan said at one point, "all life is precious". Then the first time he sees Rick at Alexandria, Rick had just killed Pete.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick had just killed Pete.

I have to wonder about this.
Maybe I'm too much of a cynic and have seen too much smoke and mirrors, but did we actually see Rick kill Pete?
All I saw as Deanna tell Rick to "do it." and Rick shot.

Maybe he was putting a bullet in Reg's head, to keep him from converting.

Dave

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to wonder about this.
Maybe I'm too much of a cynic and have seen too much smoke and mirrors, but did we actually see Rick kill Pete?
All I saw as Deanna tell Rick to "do it." and Rick shot.

Maybe he was putting a bullet in Reg's head, to keep him from converting.

Dave

I think he turned away from Deanna when he fired, while Reg was in her arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom