The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't like the episode much. Didn't like the back and forth and hated the black and white crap. If they make Rick into a "governor" then I won't watch it anymore. Seems that some of his group are starting to get weak and too compassionate for other people. That's a recipe for death in their world. When Rick killed Rusty Griswold, he had to. It's not like he was gonna make it. He could have easily killed him in the house but made the decision to try and make peace. I like Rick. He is one touch sucker. That is what it takes to survive in their world. I'm sick of all the cowards in Alexandria. Next week some of those will be gone. Hopefully the season is good. If not I am not watching it anymore.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think he's "going governor" I think he's just not inclined to put up with the Alexandria-ites who have no idea what is really going on and what is outside the walls.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think he's "going governor" I think he's just not inclined to put up with the Alexandria-ites who have no idea what is really going on and what is outside the walls.
I agree with that. I can't see the producers turning him bad. He knows what he is doing. And is a strong leader. They are lucky to have him there. Too bad some idiot honked the horn to draw them in. I guarantee it was the little brat Ron. I would have pushed his sorry rear over the cliff if it were me. That little turd thinks he's tough. He'll be one of the first to die. I hope. I just hope the rest of the group don't get complacent and start forgetting how to survive. And I get a feeling some are doing that. Pretending that they will be safe and have an actual life at Alexandria.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt the wolves show up until the second half. Just a guess but they always like to do two stories. Guessing they get hit hard this Sunday and rebuild before the wolves show up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom