The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that the Dr. was a bad apple, but I question the wisdom of killing off the only Dr. in town. I think that if I were in the same situation, I might have just hobbled him and kept him alive for the future. I'm pretty sure that some of the warriors of old did this with some of the key craftsmen. ( Yes, I know it is barbaric and cruel, but the whole world is a freak show)

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Well Glyn did not take the life of the guy trying to kill him, just could not do it.
2. It seemed Mashone and ? were comforting and forgiving the preacher.
3. And it appears Rick took the life of the bad husband.
When Rick saw morgan, he kind of froze and Morgan looked prety upset. BUT Morgan knows all about the result of not taking a life when the time is right when he did not take out his zombie wife and lost the life of his son.

So what are the stories here. Rick has seen what hesitation has done in regards to keeping the family/people safe and now he is not taking that chance again????? and killing the bad husband.

i do not understand the Wolves putting the zombies in the trailers. What is the point of this? Why did they split the throat of the guy in front of the trailers?

I think when you find murderers, i.e the wolves, in times like that, that taking their lives when Morgan had the chance might not be a bad thing. Our civilization currently arrests and imprisons or dishes out a pentality for attempted murder.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It probably wouldn't do any good having a doctor around if he won't work for you and is a threat to everyone.

I think Glenn didn't kill Nick because things have gone bad inside the walls and he really needs Nick to tell the truth about what went down on the warehouse run…Killing him would've been the straw that broke the camel's back for the losers of Alexandria, and the whole group could've been exiled (same reason Michonne clocked Rick).

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolves zombie farm is a trap. People go in either get killed or trapped. They push the button all walkers back in the trailers to reset trap. Go in and get the supplies of the now dead or trapped. Kinda evil but genius

Sent via message in a bottle

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the House that Darryl and Beth that was fully stocked with food and supplies? Did we ever find out anymore about that place, where it came from, who made it, and its purpose?

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a good episode. left me hoping this season will have more action than last. My wife mentioned that it seems Rick is becoming the new Governor...interesting point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom