The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I wasnt the only one bugged by all the automatic goodness in the zombie apocalypse. I mean where the F do you find an automatic AUG? Then, shoot it lefthanded is a bad idea, cavedweller knows from first hand experience.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first guess would be they picked them up laying around. Look how many people are dead now. Im sure if you looted a military base, police station, nation guard base & so fourth you could pretty easily find fully automatic weapons. Remember the Governor found that military unit & slaughtered them. I'm sure he took all their supplies including weapons. There would be numerous ways to obtain all kinds of firearms in this situation. What I have questioned more so is the endless supply of ammo cause this is Season 3 & I haven't seen anyone making runs to check houses, businesses or anything for more ammo. Maybe I'm missing it but they should be getting pretty dry about now.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can they never miss a zombie but never hit a human.

This may sound odd but in one of the scenes when Rick came back and the blonde girl greeted him she kinda eyeballed him.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can they never miss a zombie but never hit a human.

This may sound odd but in one of the scenes when Rick came back and the blonde girl greeted him she kinda eyeballed him.

I saw that also. And Karl was eyeballing her in earlier episodes. Maybe setting up a little jealousy thing here.

Maybe Lori isn't dead. Maybe Karl squirreled her away and didn't really shoot her. Maybe she is in the same place that the four "outsiders" mysteriously disappeared to.

I couldn't get over the BS marksmanship in the episode. Kid can hit a walker in the head in a full out run, but can't pop a guy in the guard tower?

And the Gov is like that guy from "Band of Brothers" that just moves through bullets and just knows he isn't going to get hit.

And who was that that delivered the walkers?

What ever happened to the guy from the first episode and his son? Could he be in the town.

Wish that they would have called the town "Willoughby". Twighlight Zone fans will understand.

It isn't just the ammo that gets me. Whenever I see Rick running with that Python not strapped down and it just flapping all over creation. Dang.

dave

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of goofy stuff in that episode.

FYI, in the aftershow, they said that the 4 outsiders left after rick freaked out seeing his dead wife in the prison. They that they will be back though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom