The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should be better shots, yes. You have to question the value of target practice vs. ammo cost in a survival situation. I could see a lack of training especially given the fact that they have eradicated most of the zombies by hand to prevent attracting more to a large noise. What bothered me more was the fact that all the governor's people, including the governor were standing in the open, away from cover, and never suffered a loss. That may have been used to display the people's arrogance, as a bit of foreshadowing.

The possession of fully automatic weapons bugs me too, however.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I were watching it last night and the first thing she commented on was the incredible marksmanship on the part of the governor with his first shot but why the hell couldn't he hot anything. My though was why the hell didn't they turn the giggle switches off they didn't need automatic fire for suppression they needed to hit something.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She knows, because she was in the lab with Milton whenever he had the old man strapped down who died from natural causes who then turned. Milton tried to unstrap him and Andrea put the knife in the guy's head.

I stand corrected.

I'm not bothered by the FA guns, how many NFA firearms are out there, not to mention military/handy men who have been waiting for a rainy day to convert their semi autos. Not to far fetched for me, just learn how to use the cotton-pickin sights!

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of these days, I'm going to have to read the comics version so I can have some fulfillment.

If you prefer to do the opposite of common sense, then Rick and his group excels.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the talking dead the creator wouldn't come out and say Lori is dead..... makes me hopeful we will get to see that beautiful lass again. Pretty good episode, but I too am ready to see Rick get normal again. All of the behind the scenes drama with AMC makes me wonder where the series is headed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom