The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many people wondering this haven't been really paying close attention to the show? Maybe just catching a episode here & there?

Just since Woodberry was introduced they went out & took down a small Nation Guard unit. There was guns & ammo to be had in that attack. Then there was mention of that not being the first time he had gone on "supply runs" like that. When there is no Police, no store owners, no guards, ect. It would be easy to get access to guns & ammo of all kinds if you looked in the right places. Not to mention finding them in places where armed people got over-ran by walkers & eaten. Now I'm not saying guns would be littering the streets, but they would be available in many places.

Yes, because full auto mp5k's,ak-47's,browning 1919's, AICS weapons chassis and the such would all be so easy to find. I've watched the show, i know the background. I think it's also ridiculous that every ar they found in the prison is full auto as well. I just think they take a little to much liberty with the show on the technical side of it. It's not DayZ after all.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, because full auto mp5k's,ak-47's,browning 1919's, AICS weapons chassis and the such would all be so easy to find. I've watched the show, i know the background. I think it's also ridiculous that every ar they found in the prison is full auto as well. I just think they take a little to much liberty with the show on the technical side of it. It's not DayZ after all.

So a prison wouldn't have full auto rifles incase of riot? And the Obvious over-run of the military wouldn't leave weapons not normally owned by civilians laying about to find? Your just nitpicking a show apart thats all. Fact is many weapons you would not expect to find would be available depending on where you went looking. Seems like your just one of those who will pick a show or movie apart if you don't agree with it.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick's group will leave prison and go to Woodbury, while the Gov's forces expend all of their ammo at the prison, fighting some one thats not even there.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone mentioned earlier about how popularity of certain characters affects their status on the show, Andrea's character was hated my many, and according to Laurie Holden, who plays Andrea, when asked how long in advance she knew about her character Andrea's death. Holden replied, "I didn’t get the official word until a few days before we began [shooting] the finale. It was a shock to everyone. It was never part of the original story docs for Season 3. And it was rather unexpected."
Kinda sucks, I was hoping she'd turn into the badass she is in the comics, she's on par with Michonne in the books. I do like how they keep us guessing though.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it left a lot of unanswered question. It was very good, I am surprised by the progression of events, and that the governor is living. I wonder why non of the "soldiers" shot back at the governor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom