The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK So i don't really get why Rick made such a big deal about Carol's actions AND I don't get why Carol killed these two. I did not see all of the show so maybe i missed something.

I guess he has always tried to display high morals so is that what he is saying. You can't just kill someone 'because' or 'maybe'.

I think he felt responsible for the loss/death of Carol's daughter. Does seeing Carol bring this painful memory up?

Does he feel that if he lets this go, then it is the end of humanity? Why does he think it is up solely up to him to expel Carol from the group.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this episode will prove to be one of the more important of the season. I just have one of those hunches.

I also don't believe Carol is the killer in the prison. I believe Lizzie is, the little girl with the knife who "isn't weak, just messed up." I think she's faking her illness so she can take out more sick people. With that said...

I think Rick will get back to the prison, Daryl's group will return as well, and Rick will come clean about his decision to leave Carol out in the wild. Tyrese will be livid that he didn't get his justice, and Daryl will be upset because we're talking about Carol here.

But then Rick will be faced with a huge conundrum: The killings will continue, and when Rick finds out the true killer is a child, he won't be so quick to banish her from the prison.

So, come episode nine, we'll see Carl take justice into his own hands. He'll visit Lizzie and put a bullet in her head.

That's my prediction. We'll see what happens.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think Carol is gone, either. I think she'll be back.

It occurs to me that this will be the second time Darryl has returned to find that Rick has left someone Darryl loves behind to die.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 cents of menaningless opinion:

Carol really did kill the Two, based off of her reaction after Tyrese talked to her.
Daryl will want to go back out looking for her but will have to stay at the prison as more people zombify in quarantine.
Carl will become the Carl of old and start shooting people and zombies in the head.
The girl is just a red herring...I think she'll die soon.

There's even a possibility that Carol will happen to meet the Governor out there in BFE...

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 cents of menaningless opinion:

Carol really did kill the Two, based off of her reaction after Tyrese talked to her.

I think so too, really. She had plenty of opportunity to change her story, but she argued for what she did without any variation in her story.

There's even a possibility that Carol will happen to meet the Governor out there in BFE...
Oooooooh. Good point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom