The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bothers me a bit that Michone says "That trail has gone cold" but the Gov is standing just outside the prison. hmmm.

Maybe he's the one that has been rat packing the walkers to the fence. Maybe he is herding them to the prison. Maybe he found out that they can be attracted to some ultrahigh vibration and he is bringing a big herd to the prison.

I wonder how many rounds Carl and Rick ran thru each magazine? Probably more than Herchel's pump shotgun.

Dave

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hope the Governor and Carol cross paths.

I really hope the Governor kills Carol and cuts off her head.

I really hope the Governor puts her head in an aquarium.

I really hope the Governor leaves the aquarium wrapped like a Christmas present outside of the prison gates for Rick and company to find.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AMC's Walking Dead Spin-Off Premise Revealed?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/amcs-walking-dead-spin-off-premise-revealed-183412152.html

AMC has promised that its in-the-works Walking Dead spin-off will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

There’s increasing buzz that the offshoot will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it. (An AMC rep declined to comment.)

In a recent interview with IGN, series creator Robert Kirkman — who is shepherding the spin-off along with fellow Walking Dead EPs Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert — confirmed that the new series will be set in a “different location” and feature “completely different people,” adding. “It definitely won’t be set in Georgia… It’s important to us that this show exists on its own. The spin-off has to be a show worthy of existing, or else we’ve all sold out.”

Insiders caution that the project is in the very early stages of development and nothing is set in stone. Translation: Even if this is the plan, it could very well change. AMC is eying a 2015 launch for the show so there’s no rush.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So......comments about sundays episode???? I think its kinda funny that the governor got left without a pot to piss in and he was just roaming the countryside all homeless like. Does anybody think that he wont be so evil having the little girl around??? Also, kudos to the technical advisors for being correct in their atlanta PD duty gun choice.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the alternate story line. Definitely going to be interesting to see where the Gov goes with this....looks like Martinez has found/formed his own group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom