Tornado headed toward BA on Muskogee Turnpike?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South BA here. Watched it build over Us, then Slam to the ground. The clouds were all sucked in like being drawn to a magnet, then Bright Blue power flashes.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369969780161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369969780161.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 111
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369969809434.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369969809434.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 132

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Touched down by turnpike and 81st went a mile or so east from there the lifted
I live just on the West side of that enter section catty corner Blue Bell but we have no damage

You are right by my inlaws. Just west of Blue Bell across the tracks, then back north in the housing addition?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and kid had just went right by there a bit before it hit heading home from Tulsa with BBQ. I called em on her cell to tell them what was going on and they were at the KumNGo at Oneta Rd getting gas. Im at the house just outside Coweta city limits and it seemed headed straight for us at one point. We were watching it from the back patio ready to run to the shelter.

Looked like no one on my block had hit the fraidie holes either, almost everyone was outside watching. Weird.

That station that got hit was an old Curts that has been closed a long time.

Im hungry so gonna take the backroads to BA and get a burger but gonna stay away from 51, too many gawkers out here right now driving around.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom