Trump will be the nominee. What says you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehh, I bet a good stomping of an uppity negress would really warm the cockles of Trump-loving hearts.
"The OKNAACP is gathered today to honor RidgeHunter. Although we are not babies and can take care of ourselves, we appreciate the attention you give to us. That is why we are honored to present you with the Cuck of the Year award. Congrats! Your big black trophy will be in the mail shortly."

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it funny that my childhood home of Massachusetts, often seen as a socially liberal bastion, went to Hillary and Trump...yet Oklahoma, frequently ridiculed as being populated by pants-less rednecks went for Sanders and Cruz.

Strange times.

Just my take but:

Hillary= state's minorities
Sanders= states poor whites that don't want to work

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehh, I bet a good stomping of an uppity negress would really warm the cockles of Trump-loving hearts.

Possibly, but if the mob would drag her lifeless body through the streets while chanting Allah is Alright the libs would come down on the negress for attacking the peaceful Muslims and Hillary would have multiple lie-gasms.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand this... I try not to pay much attention to politics, but it's all anyone ever talks about on TV during an entire election year. <sigh>

So you're saying they could throw out all the candidates actually running and choose someone who isn't even in the race? Wow, that's interesting. If it's truly allowed, I don't know if that was tongue-in-cheek or not.

If one candidate doesn't get the required amount of delegates, the party heads get together for a 'brokered convention'. Essentially deciding who's best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

scube

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely he will be the nominee. Just look at the numbers he's putting up. He will also be the next president and I've been saying that since at least September.

Say all the bad things you want about him but you can't say he isn't the most unabashedly patriotic politician in recent years. He loves America and Americans which is something that out Apologizer in Chief has completely lacked in the last 8 years. Michelle even said something along the lines of her never being proud of the US before. Obamas actions around the world has been to eliminate American exceptionalism and other such things. Trump comes across as loving America, loving Americans, loving Vets and putting them first. That is the feeling he is giving people and why they love him. They love him for the way they make them feel.

Republican voters are sick of being promised that Obama will be stopped etc and think Trump is the last chance for the country. BOTH parties have been selling out America and Americans for decades. Metaphorically speaking, politicians have been selling your daughters, sons and grand kids to a giant gang rape and expect the public to quietly enjoy watching and be thankful for the front row eats.. And the rapists are the AIDS infected peckers of NAFTA, OPEC, overseas jobs etc. Trump is a glimmer of hope that the raping will stop. Incidentally, it is much the same thought process that makes Bernie appeal to so many.

Latest posts

Top Bottom