TV Then and Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magnum P.I.- Loved the hot chicks and the Ferrari
Carol Burnett- Loved it when they cracked up, at there own jokes, and Tim Conway egged it on.
Saturday Night Live- The original cast.
Midnight Special- I'd stay up late when I could in hope that one of my favorite bands would be on.

and many more.

I gave up satellite TV years ago, don't really miss it at all. Broadcast TV has got so bad, that I only watch about 3 shows on a regular basis. I like NCIS, Bones ( though it may have jumped the shark, recently) and Big Bang Theory.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magnum P.I.- Loved the hot chicks and the Ferrari
Carol Burnett- Loved it when they cracked up, at there own jokes, and Tim Conway egged it on.
Saturday Night Live- The original cast.
Midnight Special- I'd stay up late when I could in hope that one of my favorite bands would be on.

and many more.

I gave up satellite TV years ago, don't really miss it at all. Broadcast TV has got so bad, that I only watch about 3 shows on a regular basis. I like NCIS, Bones ( though it may have jumped the shark, recently) and Big Bang Theory.

YEP!! LOL I kinda like "SSSSssssssoooooouuUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL Train" too ...

I remember watching Dr. Kildare and Ben Casey when I was really young ... It's weird but I remember watching an episode of Ben Casey like it was yesterday. We lived in Kansas and it was colder than a witch's *** in a snowbank and it was a black and white TV (I wish I still had that thing -- the cabinet it was in was really cool) ... GAWD, I hated Kansas ... bleech ...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's nice to know when you're not alone. I think we watch 4 30 minute comedy sitcoms 3 other 1 hour shows. There are some other shows I would potentially watch, but I guess they can't funny without being perverted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom