USPS says "delivered" but no package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a trade with someone on AR-15.com for an ACOG and he shipped it via USPS Priority Mail. The delivery confirmation number says "delivered" but it isn't sitting outside my house right now. I checked some of my neighbor's doorsteps, and didn't find anything either.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it because I wasn't home and will it get delivered again? I hope it's not lost/stolen...

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, look around in the yard. The $$%&^ did the same thing to me a couple days ago with a FedEx Smart Post (oxymoron and do NOT do this). They just threw the box next to my fence in the grass, took a perimeter search to find it. There is a table for packages about 5 feet away.

USPS sux.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday (address was 100% correct).... went thru sorting facility in tulsa yesterday morning....then for some reason went to stillwater for delivery..... I don't live anywhere near STW.......so then it finally comes this evening...

USPS suuucks!

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just did a full perimeter search... Even checked inside the dumpsters. There isn't anything out there. Well, I hope it will F-ing turn up. That's a hell of a lot of money to be out of.

I'm assuming USPS takes no liability if in fact they did lose a $1000+ package?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
dont trust usps's online statuses, it may mean they delivered it to the local po hub. Give it a day before you get concerned.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, I'll hold my breath then... Just FYI, this is what it says on their website.

Delivered, November 05, 2010, 1:48 pm, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73162
Out for Delivery, November 05, 2010, 9:25 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73162
Sorting Complete, November 05, 2010, 9:15 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73162
Arrival at Post Office, November 05, 2010, 5:35 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73162
Processed through Sort Facility, November 05, 2010, 2:52 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107
Processed through Sort Facility, November 05, 2010, 12:32 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73125

Latest posts

Top Bottom