Video: 10 Things I learned working at a gun store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are supposed to be factual and not some of the humorous/crazy stories heard in your LGS.

10 Things I learned working at a gun store

TAC TACTICAL
Published on Mar 15, 2019

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“It just blows my mind that we extend a Constitutional right to people that are not even citizens.”

Is this guy smoking crack? He spent like four minutes talking about how most “Constitutional rights” only apply to US citizens, but we make an exception for gun rights and allow non-citizens to buy guns. And this is after he blasted people for not knowing what they’re talking about because they never bother to Google anything. And he seemed to think it’s a bad idea to let non-citizens buy guns. What a nut.

How can you grow up in America and think rights only belong to citizens? That blows my mind. Public education is failing.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the ones that surprise me most are:
#6 I can't believe there are THAT many people who don't understand that gun models are discontinued? Seriously??
#5 I would have guessed Glocks are good sellers. But the sights... yeah.
#4 Surprised Taurus is THAT big a seller... but OTOH, there are some really good prices for them, if that's your primary feature
#3? This was a surprise?? I would have happily read the form to him, but why would it matter if a family member vs. stranger read them?
#2 Not sure I'd be comfortable selling a gun to someone who doesn't understand the difference between the gun and the ammo.
#1 Never thought about it. But yeah, constitutional rights are not only extended to citizens, so it makes sense I guess.

Part of the problem is that especially in gun stores, for some reason, people want to SOUND like they know what they're talking about, even when they don't. Probably a "guy" thing. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom