Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will try and be there to check it out. I haven't been to one yet.

Biggest gunshow in the US right?

In the world, so they claim. You've been to the Expo, right? Picture both floors jammed with thousands of tables, most of those containing firearms...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if it's technically not the biggest in the world, if you've never been then you will be simply amazed at the amount of firearms available. It is without a doubt worth attending.

The Expo building is 13 acres under one roof and every usable square foot of it is full of gunshow tables.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be going up sat evening stay the night and get there early Sunday. I think I look forward to this every year more than all holidays and sometimes more than seeing my girlfriend who lives three hours away. I always get my tickets early and make a prioritized list of what caliber and model I'm looking for and then strike out with the list. This year an old .257 Roberts or .35 whelen will hopefully get to come join my safe. Unless it's a sendero in my favorite caliber. But hey you never know what will turn up. YOU WON'T KNOW IF YOU DON'T GO !!! happy hunting to everyone in attendance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom