Wanenmacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be setup there right next to Mark's Firearms on 26 D.

That's the upper level near to the North side of the building. Come by and see both of us. Make sure to give the secret OSA password so we know who you are.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be set up on island 26D, and be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday. If there is something special you are wanting, send either an e-mail or PM befor Thursday, and we will make sure it is loaded on the trailer.

We will have some nice Colt 38 SP pistols, Merwin, Hulbert & Co. Revolvers, an old Winchester 22LR pump, and of course the best prices you will find if you are looking for AR15's and parts.

Mark

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be setup there right next to Mark's Firearms on 26 D.

That's the upper level near to the North side of the building. Come by and see both of us. Make sure to give the secret OSA password so we know who you are.
BUT What is the secret password???

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may if I am so inclined, put a stick note on my hat the says OSA with my username under it so people know who their messing with!
I am issueing a challenge,dare or whatever you want to call it for ALL OSA'ers to put a sticky note on their hat or shirt to identify themselves!! Let's see how many have the cahoneys to to it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom