Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I didn't get to set up at this show I did get to go for about an hour and a half on Friday afternoon and again on Sunday for about 3 hours, Talked to several OSA'ers and others that said it was a great show. I took 2 Hi-Powers out there on Friday and sold one for my asking price and took the other back home.
My partner in the gun\knife store sold alot of knives,Magpul and other accessories. I enjoyed talking to my old friends from Texas and N.M. that always come out to this show. I will be there next time!
I agree with Mark, Some people just like to complain no matter what, Sad... Very sad?

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been set up at the show since '09 but I cannot remember a busier show. Saturday was like the "old days" with tons of people packing the isles.

Got to meet a couple OSA guys which was great. It always surprises me to see all of the out-of-state license plates...including the bus from South Dekota.

It was a great show!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went this year and it'll probably be my last. I've never been to one of the Wannamachers shows that was this crowded and I've been going for years. The people are getting downright rude and VERY pushy. I was hit so hard several times that I was either knocked into someone else or had to catch myself on a table to keep from falling.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been set up at the show since '09 but I cannot remember a busier show. Saturday was like the "old days" with tons of people packing the isles.

Got to meet a couple OSA guys which was great. It always surprises me to see all of the out-of-state license plates...including the bus from South Dekota.

It was a great show!

Saw plenty from Cali, Maine, Dakotas, and even Alaska! But I'm sure you vendors love those out of staters. Because NO ONE is going to drive over 3,000 miles from Alaska to Tulsa without bringing a nice stack of spending cash with them!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Saw plenty from Cali, Maine, Dakotas, and even Alaska! But I'm sure you vendors love those out of staters. Because NO ONE is going to drive over 3,000 miles from Alaska to Tulsa without bringing a nice stack of spending cash with them!

Doubtful they came from any state that was far away to buy things.Most likely they brought lots to sell.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a good show, sold a couple pistols. snagged a mint colt new frontier 22 and a mint model 34 flatlatch minus the orignal grips (guess it wasn't to mint, but i'm happy) very reasonable, also traded for a 57 vintage pre 64 winchester 30/30 rough finish but a solid honest rifle. Got some FAL mags cheap. Most shows are as good as you want to make them, i go every year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom