What’s up with Wewoka ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is all the secrecy or slow to come out with what’s happening. Moving the game and at home schooling without a word as to why from the very beginning. Are they afraid the fact that they have a gang problem would cost them tourism dollars? Folks planning vacations elsewhere? Makes me think there’s more to it
Is the gang mentality, reverting back to primal instinct? It seems to me we are seeing more and more, signs that the fall of our civilization is near! I'm more worried right now about the Islamic Terrorist cells in this country! With our borders they way they are, and have been for years, except when President Trump was in office, there could be thousands of these terrorist cells all over this country, in critical jobs, power plants, refineries, pipelines, military bases, etc. that could do serious damage to our ability to protect our selves, and we would never know it until it's to late! The Biden REGIME has the FBI, DOJ, IRS, and all other law enforcement agencies busy eliminating his political opposition, like DESPERATE CRIMINALS LIKE, President Trump, Mayor Giuliani, and the Pillow Guy, and anyone that DARED protest a rigged election!!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION , AGAIN, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suspicious Suspect GIF by DefyTV

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News says "gangs". I'm more inclined to think Hatfields and McCoy type thing. There's only like what -- 2-3,000 people -- even IN Wewoka??

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent Saturday afternoon with a fellow that was the Superintendent of Schools in Wewoka several years ago. His thoughts were on the large percentages of Native American, black, and other population in town. He said it was a very segregated community.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent Saturday afternoon with a fellow that was the Superintendent of Schools in Wewoka several years ago. His thoughts were on the large percentages of Native American, black, and other population in town. He said it was a very segregated community.

Yeah, Wewoka is probably split equally (33%) white, black and native. The story I got was this "gang war" is between the local "crips" which is just a bunch of stupid kids and kids/family of genuine IBH members.

What the "crips" don't understand is that if they keep on, the bonafide IBH will finish them off, because they're stronger in numbers and they're more likely to stand and fight than turn and run, because I personally don't think the "real crips" will come to these kids assistance. But the IBH is comprised of family.

Oh, and I've been told that this squabble all started over a girl. Go figure. :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom