What are you reading?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First the Bible and I also just got finished reading Agenda 21, fictional story about what the UN wants this world to look like, and "The Founders" which is the sequel to "Patriots", but he wrote in a way you don't have to read Patriots first to understand what's going on. Next on my list would probably be Patriots and Unintended Consequences which Rawles referenced in Founders.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now....seal Team Six.

If you want a series that will entertain and intrigue!!??!! Pick up the Vince Flynn "Mitch Rapp"'series. There are 13 books in the series and are outstanding. Literally read several of the books in a few days.

Vince recently signed a movie deal. So, these book(s) will be on the big screen in the future.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just finished John LeCarre's "Karla Trilogy" (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, The Honourable Schoolboy, and Smiley's People), and The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors is next. (I wish Amazon had the Kindle/Audible Whipersync set up for that book; I've had more time for listening than reading lately, but this is one I want to read, so it's in my Kindle app.)

Ender's Game is a great audio book; at the end of the Audible version, there's an "appendix" recorded by Orson Scott Card, and he says that the way he wrote it, audio is the best way to experience the book.

Daniel Suarez's Daemon and Freedom(TM) is an amazing two-part novel; he also did an episode of Triangulation (http://twit.tv/show/triangulation/64) on the TWiT.tv podcast network last year that's well worth watching if you want to learn more about the story of how he came up with the idea for the Daemon.

For the conspiracy-minded, I'd recommend Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures As the World's Most Wanted Hacker by Kevin Mitnick and William L. Simon. It's Mitnick's story as told by the man himself, about how he stayed ahead of the Feds while on the run, and how he got to that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom