What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump Vs Clinton is worlds of difference from Trump Vs the extremely radical left that has emerged and become more emboldened in the last four years. We’re talking about 2020.

I gladly voted for Johnson in ‘16 but won’t go 3d party this time. Can’t risk letting the likes of AOC take over, even if Trump is just another big government crony capitalist.

The point of the post here was that I would not be rioting in the streets or chanting not my President like the hysterical left has been if Biden should win.

Bitching about what others do and then doing the exact same thing when the tide turns is stupid.

The only “I told you so” you’ll get from me if Trump loses would be directed at those who were convinced Trump was going to win because “his rallies are Uuge”. Those who just can’t comprehend how fragile his victory was in ‘16 and how fickle the electorate is in some key states.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try harder. I’ve openly posted that I will be voting for him this time around.

What else you got sport?
Your posts recently are more clear than they used to be....LOL! I think its accurate to say that you are reluctantly voting for Trump because of the alternative is quite insane. However you are not one of those who blindly follow Trump and can be objective about his many flaws,

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your posts recently are more clear than they used to be....LOL! I think its accurate to say that you are reluctantly voting for Trump because of the alternative is quite insane. However you are not one of those who blindly follow Trump and can be objective about his many flaws,

Quite insane indeed.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Up until the BLM/Antifa crap that went on earlier this year, while the TPD stood back and watched these thugs busting windows and blocking 71st while sitting in the Olive Garden parking lot, I would have agreed that Tulsa was relatively safe. Then the masses re-elected that weak AF mayor P.T Barnum. Then the total lack of enforcement during the Trump rally, showed the nation, Tulsa will sit back and allow these thugs to do whatever.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really as we lost the House of Rep. big time
Actually we did not lose the House big time in 2016. The republicans controlled the House after the 2016 election and Paul Ryan was speaker of the house. He was certainly a loser "big time" though !

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually we did not lose the House big time in 2016. The republicans controlled the House after the 2016 election and Paul Ryan was speaker of the house. He was certainly a loser "big time" though !

That's a fact. Trump had the House, and the Senate, and repealed every anti gun law on the books, showing that he stands with those that voted for him.

I'm voting for the piece of crap, but only because Biden is so terrible. Piss-poor situation this is.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fact. Trump had the House, and the Senate, and repealed every anti gun law on the books, showing that he stands with those that voted for him.

I'm voting for the piece of crap, but only because Biden is so terrible. Piss-poor situation this is.

That 2 years was mostly squandered by cucks like Ryan and his flaky GOPe RINO pals. Trump can influence legislation, but he can't introduce it and clear it through committee!

Latest posts

Top Bottom