What do you still eat or drink from your childhood?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived in Germany when I was 9 and started eating Haribo Gummi Peaches and I loved them! I would find them here every once in a while at candy stores, but I was pumped when I found out they sell them at Walgreens. I buy a few packs everytime Im in or near a Walgreens now!

Theres a local bakery that sells thumbprint cookies. I guess they are like a sugar cookie with some round pink sugary frosting type stuff on them in the middle. been eatin those since I was in single digits as well.

also snowcones! airheads, fruity pebbles, laffy taffy, skittles, mac n cheese, and cinnamon toast.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Peanut butter and syrup, mixed together and with a big glass of cold milk.

Pickled pigs feet, dad always are them, and I get them every now and then.

Oreos or chips ahoy crumbled into a cup of milk and eaten with a spoon.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut butter mixed with corn syrup or honey slathered on toast. (Me too Mitch Rapp)
Fried okra (homemade, not the bagged crap)
Saltine crackers or corn bread soaked in a glass of milk until soggy (acquired taste I reckon)
Ice cream between graham crackers.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
graveyard stew- crumble a piece of bread or two in a bowl with milk and sprinkle some suger on it. great midnight snack!

also keep a candy bowl on my desk with the classics, rootbeer barrels,peppermints,butterscotch and cinammon candy. everyone comes by for some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom