What rubber are you running?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 51k on my Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/60 18 and the siping is still showing. Quiet and smooth for a moderately aggressive tire. I'm getting ready to order 4 more.

These are on a nissan titan 4x4 with a slight lift driven moslty in town (Tulsa) but also some decent off road adventures.

I had a set on my old F-250 lifted 4-door diesel, The Nittos did not do well on a heavy vehicle, rotated every 2k miles and they were worn out 25k miles.
I have friends that have them on light weight gas trucks and small suv's that love them.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be helpful if the following were mentioned in each post in these triannual tire threads.
1. What vehicle you're driving. (If you're driving a Ranger, Jeep, Tacoma, etc. every tire make lasts forever on those, they don't weigh anything)
2. What you drive it on. (street, gravel, sand, mix of all, etc.)
Many have mentioned what their particular tire does good with and those things that it does poorly with, great info. Not trying to be the "tire nazi", just would like to compare apples to apples.

I run those Kelly Safari TSR's on my 97' Silverado K1500 Z71 ECSB. Truck is daily driven 50% back roads & 50% highway driving. I take it offroad when I'm not too lazy to clean it when I'm done, LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom