What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
id rather put a grass fire out while its small then wait for it to catch my siding on fire (endangering my family) before i do something... im just not the type that waits for my family to get hurt before i do something

therefor i wont MMOFB

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From past experience with both kinds of neighbors, I'll always be more scared of those that can't handle their alcohol opposed to those maybe peddling some weed.

True. Now that we've gone all indignant about other's drug use, let's queue another "what are we drinking tonight" thread.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure why not? Go for it.

It's the same argument made in my quote. Lets stop this action because it MIGHT cause this action. It's the same argument anti-gunners make for owning guns. Lets stop legally owned guns because the owner MIGHT go murder someone.
Except they're not exercising their lawfully-protected 2nd Amendment rights in a mature and responsible fashion.

They're committing an act that is already illegal.

Do you really need examples of the association between illegal drugs and other crimes?

<edit> As well as the significantly increased potential for violence or accidents as spelled out above.

As someone with a small child, it concerns me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
id rather put a grass fire out while its small then wait for it to catch my siding on fire (endangering my family) before i do something... im just not the type that waits for my family to get hurt before i do something

therefor i wont MMOFB

I'm with you ... MMOFB is highly overrated ... I try to be quiet, polite and respectful of others ... they can return the favor ... or deal with the consequences. MYOFB is highly overrated and those who could give 2 ***** about you or yours are the first to toss it out ... I can't tell you how many times we've had a "friend" who will freely talk **** about GC and his chosen profession call us for a "favor" when they overstep some line ... or the guy who HATES cops and then whines like a little girl when he gets robbed because his neighbor, the JBT, wasn't at home (he was at work lol) and didn't see anything ...

There are plenty more stories I've gathered up, from personal experience, over the last 15 years. It was my attitude before I met GC and it is my attitude now ... do what you have to do to take care of your own because none of the MYOMFB guys give two hoots and a holler ... unless it's THEM that needs help with a situation ...

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you ... MMOFB is highly overrated ... I try to be quiet, polite and respectful of others ... they can return the favor ... or deal with the consequences. MYOFB is highly overrated and those who could give 2 ***** about you or yours are the first to toss it out ... I can't tell you how many times we've had a "friend" who will freely talk **** about GC and his chosen profession call us for a "favor" when they overstep some line ... or the guy who HATES cops and then whines like a little girl when he gets robbed because his neighbor, the JBT, wasn't at home (he was at work lol) and didn't see anything ... There are plenty more stories I've gathered up, from personal experience, over the last 15 years. It was my attitude before I met GC and it is my attitude now ... do what you have to do to take care of your own because none of the MYOMFB guys give two hoots and a holler ... unless it's THEM that needs help with a situation ...

Isn't "do what you have to do to take care of your own" the core of the MYOMFB argument though?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have some bad neighbors right next door to me. One of them came over one time and was banging on my door and ringing my doorbell at 3AM.

I had to get dressed and see what all the fuss was about. Lucky for her I was still up playing my bagpipes.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't "do what you have to do to take care of your own" the core of the MYOMFB argument though?

Nope. I'm not breaking the law to take care of me and mine. I will, however, use the JBTs and the court system to the fullest extent to make sure next time said ******* thinks about being anything other than nice, polite and quiet that the fear he feels causes him to need several more years of therapy ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom