What to do about neighbors selling drugs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm with you ... MMOFB is highly overrated ... I try to be quiet, polite and respectful of others ... they can return the favor ... or deal with the consequences. MYOFB is highly overrated and those who could give 2 ***** about you or yours are the first to toss it out ... I can't tell you how many times we've had a "friend" who will freely talk **** about GC and his chosen profession call us for a "favor" when they overstep some line ... or the guy who HATES cops and then whines like a little girl when he gets robbed because his neighbor, the JBT, wasn't at home (he was at work lol) and didn't see anything ...

There are plenty more stories I've gathered up, from personal experience, over the last 15 years. It was my attitude before I met GC and it is my attitude now ... do what you have to do to take care of your own because none of the MYOMFB guys give two hoots and a holler ... unless it's THEM that needs help with a situation ...

I agree. The world is full of people that need a good Konk on the head.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I'm not breaking the law to take care of me and mine. I will, however, use the JBTs and the court system to the fullest extent to make sure next time said ******* thinks about being anything other than nice, polite and quiet that the fear he feels causes him to need several more years of therapy ...
Which brings us full circle to the "is obeying the law always the right thing to do?" question. Imagine that your own are of Jewish descent in Nazi Germany. Would you break the law (by hiding them) to take care of them? Extreme? Yes, but it illustrates the point that the law can be, and sometimes is, divorced from morality. Whose morality? That's a whole separate can of worms....

Edit: I guess the thing that bothers me is that so many people are willing to generalize legislators as crooks/thieves, and then stand by and say "he/she is breaking the law!", which is written by those "criminals" in office.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which brings us full circle to the "is obeying the law always the right thing to do?" question. Imagine that your own are of Jewish descent in Nazi Germany. Would you break the law (by hiding them) to take care of them? Extreme? Yes, but it illustrates the point that the law can be, and sometimes is, divorced from morality. Whose morality? That's a whole separate can of worms....

Edit: I guess the thing that bothers me is that so many people are willing to generalize legislators as crooks/thieves, and then stand by and say "he/she is breaking the law!", which is written by those "criminals" in office.

Lol ...and the thing that bothers me is so many folks don't seem to be able to use the noggin God gave them ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least not for much more than a hat rack.

Without a doubt ... :wink2: Especially those who think wearing fancy hats makes them smarter than the rest of us regular hat-wearers ...

In the end, if you are gonna make noise at all hours of the day and night, sell drugs, throw trash all over other peoples' property and have "friends" who drive like they are at Thunder Valley in my neighborhood, you're gonna be spending a lot of time talking to the JBTs and eventually the judge ... and I don't care what ethnicity, religious affiliation or gender you are ...

tbudspires

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to engage in "voluntary enchange" alot when I was in my late teens and early twenties. Now that I'm a little older, I can't think of one of those people that I would want living next to me or hanging out with one of my kids. And that includes me at the time.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drug dealers wouldn't be my first choice in neighbors. They wouldn't be my last, either. But like I said, as long as they leave me alone, I would certainly not go to the point of trying to have State violence initiated against them.

and what if they don't leave you alone? or worse their clientele? I had a drug dealing hag living next door to me. The cops came and got her ,she blew herself up in another meth lab fortunately it was not the house next door, she got caught in a fire in another lab. They busted her at about 2 am one day, it was so ridiculous because they arrested two more sets of people going to her door to buy dope while they were there arresting everyone!
One thing I thought was odd though, she did not allow her riff raff to play their music loud etc. She did not want attention. Personally I'm glad she is gone. I minded my own business until some crack headed ***** was eyeballing me in my driveway one day, so it was just a matter of time before my crazy came out.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
*snip* ... so it was just a matter of time before my crazy came out.

BTDT ... "Crazy" works, too ... :wink2: Isn't it funny how folks that cuss like a sailor and scream profanities and threats at everyone they come into contact with are shocked ... SHOCKED, I say ... when someone who doesn't fit the stereotype comes by and outdoes them in every sense of the word ... :rotflmao:

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.webinapage.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_disaster_girl_fire_house_fille.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom