Where to get Dillon products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Dillon 550b. I'm looking to get a couple more conversion kits for it. I've been told they have set pricing on their products no matter who sells them, not sure if its true. I will NOT go to H&H for anything due to them trying to add shipping costs on top of Dillon's pricing. The guy behind the counter then decides he is going to go off on my wife and I about how I will NEVER find it cheaper and if I do then they are breaking Dillon's license agreement. Sorry about ranting about H&H.

To sum it up, I need some suggestions on where to go to buy Dillon products. Thanks in advance.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a 550b since 92. Purchased a lot of Dillon items and the pricing is pretty much the same everywhere. Dillon items generally have high resale value as it is in high demand. Plus side is Dillon's warranty is second to none, new or used.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H carries their products, but they will cost more than what the Dillon catalog lists.

this is why I shy away from H&H for reloading equipment. I was recently quoted a price on a die set that was more than 2x what I paid somewhere else. This is for the same brand and part number.

Latest posts

Top Bottom