Where to get Dillon products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought a lot of Dillon stuff from Murph's in Duncan. Conversion kits, tool heads for 550B. Last time I was in they had several Square Deal.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard www.dillonprecision.com sells dillon products

Best place. Right from Dillon.

I heard years ago that Dillon will not give a store a wholesale price on their products and you can get the same price a store gets buying direct from Dillon. That would be why H&H adds shipping costs and still loses money selling them. They get the same price plus shipping but they also have to pay employees to handle and stock them.

I have used Ebay and I am sure Brian Enos would be good too.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best place. Right from Dillon.

I heard years ago that Dillon will not give a store a wholesale price on their products and you can get the same price a store gets buying direct from Dillon. That would be why H&H adds shipping costs and still loses money selling them. They get the same price plus shipping but they also have to pay employees to handle and stock them.

I have used Ebay and I am sure Brian Enos would be good too.

I have no problem having companies making money off me, but with the treatment that we received at H&H, they will never make any off me. I would rather pay an extra $10 for something, if I can get at least decent customer service and not have someone go off on me if I don't want to buy something.

As far as being charged shipping. They weren't charging shipping on any of the other conversion kits, and when I was told that they had it in stock over the phone, they told me it was $10 cheaper than what they had it marked.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For clarifications sake, the retail cost on the item, a specially ordered 338 lapua conversion kit was 3 dollars less than it was if ordered directly from Dillons website. We, as retailers really do try to bring in anything our guests ask us to.

SpiritualGuns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For clarifications sake, the retail cost on the item, a specially ordered 338 lapua conversion kit was 3 dollars less than it was if ordered directly from Dillons website. We, as retailers really do try to bring in anything our guests ask us to.

So I'm guessing you are a retailer? If so then what would you sell the conversion kit for?

My initial price I was told was "about $45, the same as the rest". I actually did research before hand and knew of the $10 extra charge that this kit has attached to it, so I was expecting $55. When I received the phone call saying it was in, they told me on the phone it was going to be $51.95. Then when I arrived I was told it was $61.95.

I have since found the same kit for $55.95 +tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom