Where to get Dillon products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody pays the same for Dillon. The markup depends on the individual store. Dillon also charges you freight as a retailer, if I remember correctly. You also must prepay, even as a dealer.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna do something that I don't see on forums very often. spiritualguns, I am the retailer you spoke with. I sincerely apologize for being so short with you and your wife. I know it isn't an excuse, but it had been a very bumpy morning. I have recently had conversations with all of my guys about quoting prices on special orders and hopefully it won't happen again. I was gonna pm ya, but I'd rather just post it here.
thanks
zeke

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there u have it, i usually just go to dillion unless im in a hurry, they have sent me free parts whenever my 30 year old 550 breaks, had the base that the handle screws into break, they sent me a new one & wanted the old one back said I wore it out, had a piece on the powder measure break sent me a new powder measure said they upgraded it years ago, im happy with them

Latest posts

Top Bottom