Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the supertuck is the way to go, i ordered mine about a month ago, so i could have it and try it out

i waited about 3 weeks for the supertuck and a belt

I guess I will have to wait the 3-4 weeks.. My friend ordered his a couple of weeks ago, got to him in less than a week. I ordered mine about 12 days ago.

.. I guess the longer it takes to get here, the less time Ill have to be preoccupied with worrying about how long my CCW will take, lol.

Batman47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turned my app in to the sheriff the middle of July. Figure I should get it some time in November , Still have plenty of time to find a pocket gun.:rolleyes2

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update, read the process times again from the OSBI website and they have 90days from when they get from the sheriff it to process.

Turned in to Sheriff 7-23...
OSBI reports that they got it 08-13...

So adding a couple of weeks on to my 90 days.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im pissed! I got my application back in the mail today, I forgot to sign by the credit card info. I got lazy I guess. I looked over that thing 7-8 times and asked the lady at the Sherriff Office to as well but its my fault. I sent it back certified this morning, should be there tomorrow. Hopefully this is only a minor delay.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting. Sent mine off last month.

Now I have to save up for a good BUG revolver and holsters for both the BUG and my Kahr.

Since I'm in Ohio on business indefinetly, I was relieved to discover that the Buckeye state will recognize my Sooner state CCL. With the exception of Illinois, every state I travel through recognizes my right to conceal carry. Nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom