Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JM44-40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello:

I live in Kingfisher County. Turned my stuff into the Sheriff on July 12 and got a fingerprint reject letter on August 10. Sheriff fingerprints the old "ink" way.

Went back to Sheriff on August 13 and got fingerprinted again. Received another fingerprint reject letter on September 15. Went to the OSBI and got fingerprinted again on September 16. I'm now on day 72.

My bother, who lives in Canadian county, turned his stuff in to Sheriff there on July 15, and got a call that his license was in on August 31. They did his with the scanner type machine and he said the guy that did his prints did his little finger 7 to 8 times to get the print right.

jav8r

Marksman
Reaction score
The Cleveland county office uses ink, but the clerk was very careful, looked at the cards very thoroughly and threw one away and redid it. She was very very helpful. Hope you get yours soon.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine back in the mail, forgot to sign a spot. I emailed to check the status and they say they haven't gotten it back yet. But I sent it certified and it was delivered on Tuesday. Anyone had this problem before?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i'm just wondering why they said they don't have me in the system when they had the application last week? The email just made it sound like they had never seen mine before at all.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was about a month and a half after OSBI dinged my credit card. The Sheriff's office said they'd call me when it came in, but they didn't. I called and asked them and they said it was in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom