Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We applied on October 28. My wife is still waiting. She just e-mailed our State Representative with all the details about three fingerprints, delays and more excuses. We'll see what happens.

LL

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
93 total days and counting... sigh

Call 'em and contact your state Rep. This pisses me off. Per statute, they have 90 friggin' days. Ninety days. I don't care if you are covered up with applications. I don't care if half the office has been sick for 2 months.

What excuse would the .gov accept if we were on a timeline? You think "gee, judge, I know you said I had to have this paper filed today, I've just been too busy lately" will work?

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call 'em and contact your state Rep. This pisses me off. Per statute, they have 90 friggin' days. Ninety days. I don't care if you are covered up with applications. I don't care if half the office has been sick for 2 months.

What excuse would the .gov accept if we were on a timeline? You think "gee, judge, I know you said I had to have this paper filed today, I've just been too busy lately" will work?

This X2.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We applied on October 28. My wife is still waiting. She just e-mailed our State Representative with all the details about three fingerprints, delays and more excuses. We'll see what happens.

LL

We e-mailed our State Rep and have not heard a word. Thanks Marion Cooksey. We will remember that at election time.

LL

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We e-mailed our State Rep and have not heard a word. Thanks Marion Cooksey. We will remember that at election time.

LL

My spouse received her license today... exactly one day after she spoke with the office of 2A supporter Representative Jason Murphey. A coincidence? We like to think it is not a coincidence...

We applied at the same time. The number on her license is almost 17,000 higher than mine!

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom