Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the info guys. Ill swing by a Walgreens and get it done this weekend.
ahh, Ill check with the sheriffs dept. first then.

One quick note - there's been a fairly recent change that you can now wear your prescription eyeglasses for passport photos, but you still can't wear them for the SDA photos. Just to be aware if you wear them because some of the photo people who know about the passport photo change may not remind you to take them off.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent osbi an email since today is day 60. They replied my app was approved today and I will get my license in the mail in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Hoping for this week!
I imagine that tracking individual SDA licenses, that are being issued with no delays, is near impossible for them to accomplish with the staff they have. One of my kids was pushing towards 90 days and sent a similar email. OSBI replied within a day or so, with a similar time frame promise. His showed up in the mail a couple days later. Maybe you will be lucky too.

SSgtL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it is that much trouble for them. It probably involves punching your social into a computer and seeing what pops up. And no delays? There is 165 pages of people talking about their delays. Im getting close to going overseas for 6 months and I just want to have it in my hand for at least a week or two before I leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom