Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreatself

New to the site!
Reaction score
So I got my letter today, but it does not tell me where to actually pick up the License.
I called the office at quail springs mall, and they said i need to go downtown to the jail?
So where do I actually go?

Bad shot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I got my letter today, but it does not tell me where to actually pick up the License.
I called the office at quail springs mall, and they said i need to go downtown to the jail?
So where do I actually go?

I called my local sheriff's office, they had it there,
surely you can call to see if they have it,
gotta watch these Okie cops they may have a warrant
out for you (joking)::police2::

tauntdesigns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a google search for Oklahoma county sheriffs office. On that site there is an information telephone number......... no address.

Maybe the info number people can give you an address or put you in touch with the department that has your card.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Called OSBI a while back to report the CC# I used was no longer valid since I lost my wallet. They reported that it had already been processed on Dec. 16.

Looks like March for me.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

Two applications submitted at the same time, Nov. 11 at OCSO Quail Springs.

Wife's prints were rejected last week, and she was turned away at OSBI HQ.

My letter came today...dated Jan 10, postmarked Jan 21. Gonna pick up license and get the wife printed tomorrow hopefully.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I applied on Jan 20th, inauguration day. Sheriff's representative said it could take the sheriff's department 14 days (for their background checks) before sending the application to OSBI and that it could take them 120 days with the backlog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom