Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got the bad news letter today from OSBI. They rejected my fingerprint cards and sent me two new ones to have re-done. Luckily I was able to go to my local PD and have digital scans done and cards re-printed. Will send them back tomorrow. On a very happy note, I was able to shoot a fully auto MP5 tonight at the PD indoor range. One of the perks of being a volunteer and it made my day much happier!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My license took right at 3 months to get. You're right, it can be a long wait. Now that I have it I've only gone in public once with the firearm on me. But I sure like being able to have it in the truck.

CCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license took right at 3 months to get. You're right, it can be a long wait. Now that I have it I've only gone in public once with the firearm on me. But I sure like being able to have it in the truck.

You should carry more often. Not going to do you any good sitting in the truck when you are not in it.:Heya:

Tulsa Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has been there since Nov 23~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emailed and called - they said since i had a DUI in 1984,:drunk5: they had to investigate whether it was a drugs or alchol, or a felony or misdemeaner (sp?):uhwhat:
I told them it was alchohol, just blew barely over the limit- 25 years ago!!! they said maybe next week then........I am at about 113 days now...wife got her's 3 weeks ago (that makes it tough around the house and among knowing friends! Lol)- this is frustrating....I call her my gun bearer/ body guard...
Hanging in there though- what else can you do?
Tulsa Mike

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should carry more often. Not going to do you any good sitting in the truck when you are not in it.:Heya:

True. I just haven't got in the "groove" yet. My job takes me from the 'burbs to downtown where I sit at a desk all day. Can't take the gun into work with me. Well, I suppose I could but it's not worth the risk of getting fired. When I make a run out to Lowe's or something I have it on me. I suppose it is a matter of what one's daily pattern is, etc. as to where\how they carry.

FWIW- I'm glad to have the license and wait process behind me.

hullxsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I plus a co-worker all turned ours in Tuesday March 17 in Tulsa. I will always remember that because right across the street at the BOk center were 18 semi trucks unloading gear for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert! We know it will take some time and the Deputy said it's running 3 - 4 months now. I just hope ours land on top of a stack and get processed before they realize we cut in line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom